domingo, 25 de enero de 2009

ABOUT JOHN LENNON AND THE COMMENT PUBLICATED IN THIS BLOG


My Answer to Mr. Robert Rosen
With all my respect.


I send all my respect for your person and your work as a research - writer. I used the reference about your book "Nowhere man" that had been publicated in other blog, even those paragraphs were written into quotation marks. When I read that information. I confess you I made very bad impression because John Lennon repesents a very special icon in whole my life. It wasn´t my intention to make a mistaken idea about your work. You are right, I must read your book, and I promise you Mr. Rosen I mend this. I read that John wanted that this biography was written in the way you wrote. Then I am so sorry.
Now you have a friend here in Venezuela. If you let me be.
(Sorry I studied English, but it´s not so good as I wanted)

María Rondón

1 comentario:

Robert Rosen dijo...

Hola Maria, su ingles es mejor que mi espanol. Pero, muchas gracias para su comentario. Y tiene un amigo en ciudad Nueva York. Es cierto lo que ha dicho: es importante leer un libro antes de hacer comentarios al respecto.